1. When you look good you feel good. Sounds obvious but it’s true.
2. Know the colors that suit you best. What colors do you feel good in? Know your season, is it Autumn, Spring, Summer or Winter?
3. Wear comfortable clothes when shopping. Always go with your hair clean and even minimal make up. If your shopping and you don’t feel good about yourself it’s going to end in a disaster.
5. We all have bad days when we don’t feel 100 percent about ourselves. We tend to cover up in black. Try incorporate another color to your outfit through a handbag bag, a brighter Lipstick, a Shoe or jacket for a pop of color.
6. Know your shape. Knowing how to dress for your shape is essential when it comes to highlights your best assets or covering your areas of concern if you have any.
7. Everyone has good parts of their body worth playing up if you think you havn’t think again. If you are unsure… always focus on your waist.
“People will stare. Make it worth their while.” Harry Winston
8. Create illusions. Know what tricks will make you appear slimmer. For example roll up your sleeves and trousers to expose your ankles and wrists these are one of the slimmest parts of the body and will instantly create a slimming effect.
9. Start to think cost per wear. You buy cheap you buy twice!
10. Invest in a good winter coat, a good handbag, and a good black blazer above anything else. A black blazer is a staple that is crazy flattering, seasonless and you can where it with nearly absolutely anything.
11. Not only do you need to know you’re size you need to know you’re measurements. If you online shop memorise your shoulder, hip, waist and bust measurements.
12. You don’t need to spend lots of money on designer clothes to dress well. It’s not what you wear it’s simply how you wear it. Confidence is key!
“Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” Rachel Zoe
13. Invest in one good jumper every winter.
14. If you find an especially flattering fit buy it two or three times in different colors or prints. If it works it works.
15. You are you and you have your own personal style. Be individual and don’t follow the crowd!
‘Trends come and go style is eternal’. YSL
16. Check your clothes labels! Educate your self on what fabrics are cheap so you really understand the value of your investments.
17. Go smaller in jeans they stretch. For jeans to hold their shape they need a minimum of 2 percent Lycra.
18. Color code you wardrobe from dark to light it saves so much time you won’t believe it.
19. While shopping if you don’t love it then and there you never will!
20. Last but not least get a great LBD reliable.